Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Booking
Payments for deposits and booking fees will be accepted by cash, cheque or debit/credit card. The balance for self catering holidays must be paid 1 month before the commencement of your holiday. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-LET THE UNIT IF THE BALANCE IS NOT PAID WITHIN THIS TIME. The balance for camping holidays may be paid on day of arrival.
Bookings will only be accepted on a completed and signed booking form together with the appropriate deposit.
Bookings are accepted in the order of deposits received.
No bookings can be accepted from groups of either young men or women except by prior arrangement.
In the event of a cancellation we would like to point out that a booking is a contract and deposits will NOT be refunded.
Bookings will NOT be accepted for more people than the numbers quoted on the brochure for each unit.
Dogs must not be left unattended in any holiday accommodation or allowed to lie on beds or furniture. Please bring your dog’s own bedding. Abuse of these conditions will lead to a ban on all dogs.
Bedding must not be used outside the accommodation.
In the event of fire, storm, tempest or any other disaster which makes your booked accommodation unavailable, we will do our best to provide you with alternative suitable accommodation. Failing this we reserve the right to cancel your booking and return your deposit.
Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to season.
In order that you may enjoy your holiday we aim to provide you with peaceful surroundings. We reserve the right to evict anyone who causes any excess disturbance which we consider may be spoiling other peoples holidays or is deemed in appropriate by the management. No refund will be given.
We regret that we cannot guarantee any specific pitch or area but we always do our best to accommodate requests.
Breathable groundsheets must be used at all times.
Not all our visitors are dog lovers and we therefore insist that ALL dogs are kept on a short lead whilst on site, at all times and are exercised off site.
BBQ’s are allowed but must be kept off the grass to avoid damage to our pitches. Open fires are NOT permitted.
All caravans and vehicles parked, stored and moved (by owner or management) on and around the site are parked stored and moved entirely at owners risk and the company accept no liability for loss or damage to the property.
Please note that the dates booked are the dates you need to pay for. We do not give refunds for late arrivals or early departures for any reason. If you will not be arriving on your booked arrival day you must inform us immediately or you may lose your booking.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Trebellan Park’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Trebellan Park, Cubert, Newquay, TR8 5PY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.