Opening date change.
With the end date of lockdown changing and as yet no indication of when campsites will be allowed to open we have made the decision to delay opening in 2020 until 21st May for now.
Any guests with bookings that are affected have been contacted but if you should have any questions please contact us by email or telephone.
Should opening be delayed again we will put notification on our website and on our facebook page and anyone with a booking that would be affected will be contacted directly.
We hope to see you all in the not too distant future.
Stay safe. x